1. If you need to, instead of wiping off your eyeshadow using cotton swabs or makeup remover wipes, use concealer on your cotton swabs.
2. Make sure you tweeze your eyebrows efficiently so you can perfect your eye makeup. Usually when your eyebrows are in a good shape, your eyes and eye makeup tends to show more.
3. Always pick the right shades and hues for your eyes when applying smokey eye makeup. Deep purple and gold shades match well with green and hazel eyes, but if you have blue eyes then blue and navy shades should be your pick. If your eyes are black or brown, pinks and grey shades will go really with your eyes.
4. Most of the time our eyelids tend to be different than the rest of our face's skin tone. Eyeshadow primer will solve all this trouble and make your eyelids look perfect. It will also make your eyeshadow stay in place for a longer time.
5. Some eyeshadow under your lower eyelids will definitely add some rich drama! On the lower corner of your lower eyelids, make sure to apply extra dark shades underneath your eyes in a modest manner according to your eye shape to avoid looking like a panda. Read more on fustany.