1. Before you consider a facial wax, you should make sure that you are not taking any medication that can cause you an irritated and very dry skin. Waxing an irritated skin could lead to a serious skin burn and might leave a scar.
2. You should avoid a facial wax if you have acne or open wounds right in the place where you want to wax.
3. Don't scrub your skin right before waxing; you should at least wait for two days after getting a face scrub to get a facial wax.
4. Don't use any kind of moisturizers or facial creams. You must only have a gently washed and clean face.
5. If you're planning on waxing your face at home, make sure you don't leave the strip long on your skin, apply it on the area, make sure it is settled right on the facial hair spot, and then quickly but gently remove it. Read more on fustany.