• Don't think that just because you're no longer a teenager, you can bid goodbye to the problems of acne and pimples
• Use baby lotion to cleanse your skin every day
• Stick to washing your face twice a day
A woman's skin goes through several changes over the years. Thanks to years of makeup and excessive use of products, your skin goes through dryness, flakiness, loss of elasticity, dullness and a host of other problems. Help is at hand though. Here's what will help.
- Don't think that just because you're no longer a teenager, you can bid goodbye to the problems of acne and pimples. Adult acne is very much prevalent and more common that you imagine. If you get a bad breakout, it is best to visit a dermatologist but if the pimples come now and then, zap them with special medicated gels that will dry them out before they get out of hand. Alternatively, if you're really desperate, dab some toothpaste on the zit overnight and see it dry up by morning.
- Use petroleum jelly on your elbows and heels every night before you go to bed. This will soften your heels and lighten the dark patches on your elbows.
- Instead of using a face scrub with chemicals, make your own homemade one with sugar and honey. Take a teaspoon of honey and mix two tablespoons of sugar. Use this as a natural face scrub twice a week and see how your skin glows. Read more on timesofindia.indiatimes.